Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


Yours TrulyY

Vanessa Tan
[冰]
21 December 1994
48E Riversidian

Shout it outY


My EscapesY

Class 3/8
Class 2/7
Sarah
Hui wen
Jun Wen
Shiying
Chelsea
JingWen
Serena
Shurong
Jian Qi
Henry
Anthony
Choon Long
Kai Chong

Those Days

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 June 2010 July 2010

My Thanks

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

2008-08-10
10:56 PM

bored~
...
i no time update... so today update lots...
x3
...
8 august 08
ndp on 8 august so xian lor...
nv get high one...
n oni sing 2 songs...
veri xian...
...
went cwp eat mac wif frenz....
kinda fun...
met 2 new ppl
x3
they veri cute sia...
coz mi eat wif nigel, jingwen, allen, xin yi and henry...
then xin yi n henry say veri awkward...
coz they say allen n jing wen one couple...
n me n pooh another couple...
then they 2 lightbulbs...
so we say they 2 oso another couple wat...
>.<
...
n for ur info...
mi n pooh not couple!
we not steady ok!
so stop asking whether we got stead anot!!
...
then mi go cycle....
so long time no cycle le...
then tat day cycle until xiao...
then go eat brownie wif ice-cream...
$6.50...
so ex rite!!!
dunno wat came over me to buy tat...
but ish nice...
x3
...
legs hurts...
coz long time no cycle...
then suddenly cycle like xiao...
T.T
...
not gonna write any more info....
later u all kpkb...
store in my mind can le...
i noe u noe wat i mean...
x3
...
went jb tat nite...
...
9 august 08
erm...
i got cut hair!!!
cut layer...
>.<
look kinda weird...
then go shopping...
i lazy write more...
sry...
...
today(11 august 08)
er...
went shopping...
then mi now stuck in jb....
i'm suppose to go back singapore tonite...
but jam long long...
then dad decided to go tml morn...
coz he dun wan jam...
might as well go back slp
then tml go back singapore...
...
so mi now in my jb home...
nothing to do...
except use com....
currently chatting wif someone...
deciding tml where to go
n updating my post...
...
mi took some photos...
will post them tml...
so i now finish liao...
bye bye~

Will you ever notice me...