Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


Yours TrulyY

Vanessa Tan
[冰]
21 December 1994
48E Riversidian

Shout it outY


My EscapesY

Class 3/8
Class 2/7
Sarah
Hui wen
Jun Wen
Shiying
Chelsea
JingWen
Serena
Shurong
Jian Qi
Henry
Anthony
Choon Long
Kai Chong

Those Days

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 June 2010 July 2010

My Thanks

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

2008-08-03
9:25 PM

an emo poem
...
i came out wif this poem
coz i'm wuliao-ing
x3
whether u like it or not
i dun care
coz this is my blog
and to those tats ok wif it
pls gib me some pointers
i will oso post some more poems
tat i came up wif
...
...
it hurts so much
i want to end it all
but i could not
coz i'm afraid
of not able to see you again
but its also coz
i'm afraid to end it
this pain that hurt inside me
make me want to scream out loud
but i cannot
for my voice
just seem not to work
whenever i felt this pain
i wanna end it all
but i just cannot
am i a coward?
.
these silent tears
that i resent so much
keep flowing down my cheek
i want it to stop
coz i'm damn tierd of it
but it juz keep flowing
making my eyes red
this silent tears
that nobody hear
that nobody know
keep hurting me
i want it to stop
but it will not
who will help me?
.
i wanna stop crying
all this silent tears
i wanna stop feeling
this pain that hurts inside me
each day stronger and stronger
i wanna end this all
but i don't dare to
for fear of not seeing your face
the next day
all this years ago
i didn't end it all
coz i wanna find the one
that will save me from this pain
now that i found you
can i start afresh?
but i still feel this pain
that hurt me so badly
when will u save me
i wonder...
...
...
so wat do u guys think abt it?
gib me some pointers pls!
thx a lot~
x3

Will you ever notice me...