Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


Yours TrulyY

Vanessa Tan
[冰]
21 December 1994
48E Riversidian

Shout it outY


My EscapesY

Class 3/8
Class 2/7
Sarah
Hui wen
Jun Wen
Shiying
Chelsea
JingWen
Serena
Shurong
Jian Qi
Henry
Anthony
Choon Long
Kai Chong

Those Days

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 June 2010 July 2010

My Thanks

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

2009-05-24
9:48 AM

went out with shi sying, kian wei and xin lei ytd to watch demons and angels... met up with sy at cwp at 1.30++ walked around cwp and brought my sis de birthday gift. :] we actually wanted to meet up with the guys at 2.00pm++ den catch the 3pm de movie. but the guys were late and in the end we watch the 4.20pm de movie. stupid guys made two gals waited for them.

the funny part was that when the guys told us they reach liao, now going up to cinema, so me and sy went to take the lft. while waiting for the lift i said 'later suay suay they inside' den sy said' cannot be so suay la' and guess wat, when the lift open they inside leh! and so i said' really that suay leh' the guys were talking so they nv see us but when i said that sentences and they looked up, their face damn shock sia! kw blur/confuse/shock de lor. :] too bad the lift was full so me n sy waited for the other lift. :] ummm... after watching finish den we go home? yup. thats it.

me and sy say june holiday we want watch ghost movie. yay! XD anyone want go? but if u wan go den better bring earplugs coz i confirm will scream de... i very weird de lor. i like ghost movie but i very very afraid of them. so sy will pei me for me to squeeze her arm. hahaha. :]

Will you ever notice me...